Hello and welcome to our terms and conditions page. It’s important that you read and understand what we’ve written as it sets out what you can expect from us when you use this Site and vice versa. THIS SITE IS FOR ADULTS ONLY – IF YOU ARE NOT OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS YOU MUST LEAVE THE SITE AND MUST NOT APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP By entering Our Site You are accepting these terms and conditions. We do change these terms and conditions from time to time and so you must always visit this page to see what changes we’ve made each time you visit us – we’ll assume that you have. If you want to use any of our services additional terms and conditions may apply. They will be shown to you when you make a booking or register with us.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Hello and welcome to our terms and conditions page. It’s important that you read and understand what we’ve written as it sets out what you can expect from us when you use this Site and vice versa.
THIS SITE IS FOR ADULTS ONLY – IF YOU ARE NOT OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS YOU MUST LEAVE THE SITE AND MUST NOT APPLY FOR MEMBERSHIP
By entering Our Site You are accepting these terms and conditions.
We do change these terms and conditions from time to time and so you must always visit this page to see what changes we’ve made each time you visit us – we’ll assume that you have.
If you want to use any of our services additional terms and conditions may apply. They will be shown to you when you make a booking or register with us.
AGREEMENTThese terms and conditions are meant to form the basis of the relationship between us and both you and we agree to be bound by what they say.
DEFINITIONSThe following words have the following meanings:
|We Us Our||xxxxxLIMITED a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number xxxxxx and whose registered office is at xxxxxxxxx|
|You Your||A visitor to the Site|
|Account||means the Account you create with us if you register with the Site.|
YOUR PROMISES TO US
You agree that:
- You have the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years.
- You will have only one Account with us.
- Your username will not be offensive, suggest that you are someone else or that you represent a trade or brand name and that we have the right to insist that you change a username if we think it breaks this term.
- You won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on our site.
- You won’t try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it.
- You won’t do anything that might cause our systems to crash.
- You won’t steal the Site or any part of it for use in any other site or application.
- You won’t try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with this Site or the services it offers.
- You won’t copy imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
- any information we provide you with as part of our services is for your own personal use and that you will not sell, let, hire, rent give or otherwise dispose of or divulge that information (except your professional advisors) without our written consent and without paying any additional fee or complying with any additional conditions we may impose as part of such consent
- if any complaint is made relating to your use of any information with which we provide you, you will notify us immediately (and time will be of the essence in this regard) and then take such steps (at your own cost) as we specify or which are needed to deal with any reasonable complaint as quickly and as fully as possible and you will keep us informed about what you are doing to deal with such complaints on (at least) a weekly basis.
- and warrant that all the information including that as to your own identity is accurate, complete and up to date
- Either we or our business partners or affiliates own all of the information and intellectual property on the site.
- You don’t have the right to copy or use any of that information or intellectual property other than to use the Site unless we give that right to you.
If you want to benefit from the site you must create an Account which will contain certain personal details. When you create an Account you promise that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share Your Account with anyone else.
- You will keep your Account details confidential.
- You will not give your username or password to anyone else.
- You must log off when you exit the Account – if you leave it open then other people may be able to use it.
We have the right to cancel your Account at any time if we think that you have broken any of these T&C’s or your Account hasn’t been used for a long time.
If any payment we send to your bank account is refused and you do not supply us with an alternative bank account within 28 days of us asking you, we may keep the monies in the Account and you will be entitled to nothing
If you do anything which we think might be fraud, we have the right to report those actions to the Police and any money standing to the credit of your Account may be kept by us to cover the costs we are put to in dealing with your fraud
If we ask you to you must authenticate your email address with us and if you change your address at any other time you must tell us and authenticate it again.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk then and in any such event, we can terminate your Account without notice to you
If we earn any commission on any transaction in which we are involved or any interest on the money deposited in your Account we may keep that commission and/or interest
WHAT WE DO
- Carry out the services we offer in a prompt and professional manner.
- At all times keep your details private and confidential
- In carrying out the services we provide, we will do so in a manner which is completely legal
WHAT WE CANNOT DO
- Guarantee that the information we provide is totally accurate, complete or reliable – we rely on you and all of our other members to be honest but we have no means of checking
- Be responsible for the consequences of your use of the information we provide
- Guarantee that you will be safe – we recommend that you take certain simple precautions before you meet anyone for the first time and we expect to be sensible
- Carry out background checks on any of our members – when you message them you do so at your own risk
When posting your information to the Site or using any forums or review facilities we may put up on the Site you agree to abide by the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language.
- Nothing you submit can be unlawful or otherwise objectionable and you must not use the Site to publich material which may be abusive, threatening,harassing, defamatory, racist, ageist or sexist.
- Nothing you submit may be designed to promote violence.
- All your posts must be in English.
- You must not post links to other sites which may break these rules.
- You can’t use any forum to advertise – but if you have a business we don’t mind you mentioning its name.
- You must not impersonate anyone else.
- You may not post anything which contains any viruses, tojans, crawlers or anything else which might damage, interrogate or otherwise access our software, hardware or communications networks.
- We have the absolute right to moderate all posts on the Site and to remove any post which we do not want.
- When you submit a post you are warranting that you are the author of that post and that you own or have the right to use all the intellectual property rights associated with it and you agree that we may use your post for any reason, in whole or in part and in any manner we choose without paying you, telling you or acknowledging you as the owner.
- When viewing posts you accept that we are not the author and that any views expressed do not necessarily represent our views.
- If you see a post which you find objectionable tell us as soon as you can and we will consider whether or not it should be removed.
We take all issues and complaints very seriously. If you have a complaint or a problem with:
- Another Member – tell us as soon as the issue arises and we will do what we can to resolve it. Please understand that we our most serious sanction is cancelling the membership of anyone who has an account with us and who has broken these terms and conditions. If another member is acting in any way which threatens your personal safety you MUST report that behaviour to the Police.
- Us – tell us as soon as you can and if we agree with you, we will move heaven and earth to put it right – if you don’t tell us, we can’t do a thing.
PRIVACY & COOKIES
- We can’t promise that the Site will meet your needs; will be available at all times; that it will work properly; that it will be fit for a particular purpose nor that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- We can’t promise that it will work with all systems; that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- We don’t give advice on this Site and you must not rely on what we say when you make any decisions.
- We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the Site, we cannot be held responsible for any loss.
- If you link to any other site using our site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions – so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites.
- We can’t promise that the services we provide will be fit for the purpose for which you require them and expressly disclaim any warranty in that respect or that by providing the services, you will obtain a specific result
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
- We do not guarantee that the Site will be available all the time and if it is not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
- We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, suspend it or stop it at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDMENITY
- As far as we are allowed by law we deny liability for any losses of all kinds which you incur from visiting the site or using our services. You use the Site and the services we provide at your own risk
- If we are found to be responsible for any loss you sustain having used the services we offer, as far as possible, neither we nor any third party we use to help us provide the services will be responsible for any indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages which you incur and our liability will be limited to the amount of the fee which you have paid us to provide those services
- Nothing in these T&C’s excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
- You agree to indemnify us without limit against all losses of any kind which we may incur as a result of our providing any service offered on the Site to you and that includes all losses and damage which were reasonably foreseeable and, if you are not a consumer but a business, then all consequential damages and all legal and other costs in addition.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We don’t control any of the websites we link to and so we can’t be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
- Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site
- We can never guarantee that a link will work.
- If you find any link we offer to be offensive, please let us know and we will consider removing it.
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS & THE SITE
- We’ve already said this but we need to make it clear that these T&C’s will change from time to time and we don’t have the resources to let all our visitors know about the changes. As a result you MUST come back to this page to make sure that we haven’t changed the T&C’s. Whenever you access the Site, you are confirming to us that you are aware of any changes.
- We also have the right to change the Site as and when we want but these terms and conditions will still apply to any changes we make
DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998 (“DPA”)
- You won’t use any information we provide you with as part of the services we offer for any purpose which would or might be in breach of the DPA and any related or similar legislation
- You agree that you will not use our services unless and until you can justify your use of them under the DPA and any related or similar legislation
- Operative Law – This Agreement is made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern it.
- Partnership/Joint Ventures we and you agree that this Agreement does not form the basis of any partnership or co-venture.
- Effect of these T&C’s – these T&C’s supersede any previous T&C’s between us in relation to the matters dealt with in them and represent the entire understanding between us.
- Time of the Essence – time will not be of the essence in any part of the agreement between us.
- Warranties - all parties acknowledge and agree that they have not entered into this agreement in reliance on anything said or promised by the other which is not in these T&C’s
- Unenforceability - If a Court or other body says that any part of these T&C’s is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
- Notices – If either you or we need to give formal notice to the other it must be done by email to address each of us gives to the other from time to time.
- Entire Agreement – these T&C’s contain the entire understanding between us.